Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm too blessed to be stressed :)

Last night I lied awake in bed for about an hour...feeling restless and irritated. Not only because I couldn't fall back asleep, but also from all the thoughts running through my head. Sometimes I wish our brains had an on/off switch so we could control what and when we wanted to deal with different things. Lately I've been stressed out by the things that other people have been telling me. Stressed to the point that I don't want to talk to anyone more than I have to. I guess at this point in my life I expect the people that are supposed to care about me to not disrespect me or my husband. I realize I am being vague, but this is me trying to vent without getting into the situation. I kept telling myself in the middle of the night that I'm too blessed to be stressed. I just repeated it over and over until I finally fell asleep. When I awoke this morning, it was also the first thought that came to my mind. I'm too blessed to be stressed, I'm too blessed to be stressed :) 

Just saying those words made me feel better about things. When I really think about it, what do I have to be stressed over? I have a great husband, family, and life. The last thing I want to do is let the words of other people affect my happiness.

I will say it one more time, I'm too blessed to be stressed!! If you want to stress me out or bring drama into my life, don't come a'knockin because nobody is home...

No comments:

Post a Comment